Sunday, October 28, 2007

oh sketchies

Heads! Mostly dudes.. just ignore my lude comments in these. My drawings like to berate me. Trying to add some interest to sketch posts.. instead of the plain line. Does it work?




some stuff from the good ol' "COSPLAY" carnival. Cool costumes this year.. although frankenstein gets real old. The Baron was really rocking a nice Nosferatu and fredward kruger was really good too! Too bad the guy who dressed up as him was buff.. we all know fred was a skinny ween, not that i ever try to make my drawings look like the model. TURDS!


8 comments:

MAA said...

I liked costume this time too!
your frankenstein is coooool DA!

Nate Skate said...

Nice work yourself my friend. who are you though? without sounding like a dick.

Unknown said...

nice... I think if I say anymore I won't be able to hold back the obscenities and threats on your life, so ...nice

Nate Skate said...

nahhh, I was just asking because there is no picture of you to remember. keep up the good work.

Jelter said...

fire mario is the best. its like mario, but not all generic. now do bowser

Helen Chen said...

This is just so full of awesome, I'm not sure I can actually find words to fully articulate it.

Nice.

Mark Behm said...

These are great! Love the gesture on your Kruger.

Emerson Tung said...

those are some really nice stuff from the costume carnival : D digging your stylized.. uhm. style.